The DMD400® system prints any fonctional fluidic material on upto 400x400 mm planar substrates and up to 40 mm height 3D substrates with disposable cartridges. Thanks to a sophisticated and easy to use software, a fully automated print process of multiple layers, a pick and place of electronics components and an industrial setup, the DMD400 accelerates our customer’s design and production cycles.
- Minimum track width : 30 µm,
- Precision of the three axis : 5 µm,
- Viscosity range : 10 cps to 50 000 cps,
- Thermal and UV post treatment,
- Vacuum flat bed 400 x 400 mm temperature controled,
- camera inspection,
- One or two digital dispensers,
- Pick and place of electronics commponents,
- Full featured software for 2,5D design and production,
- Drop angle & pendant drop measurement.
Possibilities and applications
The DMD400® is best suited for various applications such as:
- Electronics including : RFID tags (NFC & UHF), Bluetooth, batteries, Strechable electronics, Structural electronics, Printed circuit boards, IoTs, Flexs, Plastronics, Photo voltaic,...
- Biological fluids, organic polymers patterning,...
Typical activities include:
- Production runs,
- Development of new process for digital or analog production such as screen printing,
- Evaluation of material and substrate interaction.