The third generation of PN400-X ™ compact industrial printer, prints by inkjet, in-line, at the backend of mail inserters, in full color, regardless of machine throughput.
Fitted with KEOS-X inkjet head, it dynamically adapts to the thickness of the mail pieces in order to maintain the best print quality and the productivity of the inserter. The PN400-X™ achieves unprecedented levels of productivity : up to 26,000 mails per hour.
The PN400™ printer meets all on line envelope customization requirements from the market. It can also be setup as in stand alone with different feeder, prepress and postpress accessories in many applications.
- CMYK or monochrome inkjet.
- Aqueous or UV based inks.
- Resolution up to 600 dpi, 3 drops sizes.
- Maximum speed 150 m/mn.
- Dynamic thickness compensation.
- Dimensions: H 1500mm x W 1150mm x D 900m.
- Smart VDG, graphic layout, 1D, 2D codes, graphics, texts, variable data.
- Smart KPM, spooling, operator interface, maintenance, read & print
Possibilities and applications
- In standalone with feeder and stacker
- Online at the end of enveloping, ...
- Postal marking, addressing
- Logo printing, commercials
- Variable data printing
- Notices, transpromo
- Packaging, cartons, envelopes
- Closed materials PET, PVC, Alulinium
- Decors printing